Friday, June 17, 2011

Unsatisfied Anger

I can't remember what I was so angry about, but apparently it was brutal! 

This is a poem I wrote, probably in my early college days (many, many years ago), though I still love it to this day.  There is a lot of deeper meanings I tried to portray in the words, but sometimes it's hard to clearly describe them without being too exact.  I hope you enjoy it regardless.

Unsatisfied Anger
Broken fragments of my shattered emotions
has cracked my sincerity.
these shards of rage
POSSESS my reality.
my ambition stolen by faces of the past.
their mirrors laughing at me…
games of a child that I don’t wish to play…
costing me time much needed.
inconceivable hatred towards people misunderstood.
listening with a nod…
their ears closed to the pain
wanting an audience while speaking their words.
a conversation with a stranger
can bring back all hope…
with no reason to lie,
the truth of my horror can finally be answered.
my incurable plague scars any future endeavors.
my teeth grinding bone
my throat…
raw with anxiety
my body
a cauldron of bubbling blood.
mentally unprepared
for the struggles to come.
my mind unstable…
unpredictable.
my realization comes with a fistful of hair
my stress…
unsettling.
my eyes blind to the world I once knew
struggling with an image long forgotten.
my torture seems endless and unbearable.
my sacrifices…
worthless.
I pulsate with anguish
ready to deliver
my agony…
my HELL
to all those that deserve it…
and yet still my anger, will always be…
unsatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment